This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for spymca.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Program Registration, Refunds & Cancellations
1. Payment of class fee is required at time of registration in order to secure your enrollment.
2. Certain programs have a separate registration form.
3. Refunds/Credit Vouchers
Refund The Y will send a check for the amount owed to the member/participant. Processing a refund may take up to two weeks.
Credit Vouchers The Y will electronically deposit the credit amount into the member/participant’s Y account. It can be redeemed toward any program, product or service the Stevens Point Area YMCA offers. It is valid for 12 months.
a) The Y reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or combine classes that do not have sufficient enrollment. In the event of a cancelled class due to lack of enrollment, a full refund or credit will be issued.
b) A prorated refund will only be given if participation ceases due to medical reasons. A note from the doctor is required to receive a refund.
c) There are no credits given for individual classes missed.
d) No refunds/credits are given on individual classes cancelled due to weather.
e) Some programs require a deposit/registration fee that is non-refundable. Participant cancellation in these programs will result in loss of the deposit.
f) Credit vouchers expire 12 months after date of issue.
g) The Y will not make up or refund any programs (i.e. swim lessons, aerobic classes, camps, etc.) that fall on a holiday.
h) Any cancellation done 1 week prior to the start of a new program is eligible for a credit voucher. A $5 cancellation fee will be retained by the Y.
i) For school age care, preschool, group day care, and/or camp payments, please refer to the specific handbook or registration form for any variations to this policy.