A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO MADE THE 2019 POINT DUATHLON A WONDERFUL SUCCESS!
Event photos now available
on our Facebook page!
2019 RACE RESULTS (SCAN THIS CODE):
Saturday, July 13
- Chip-timed event
- Event starts in parking lot “Q” outside the UW-Stevens Point Allen Center (400 Illinois Avenue, Stevens Point, WI 54481)
- Consists of a two mile run, a 16.5 mile bike ride and a final two mile run to the finish
- Flat bike course around scenic rural areas
- Two run courses: – First run course is on paved streets and sidewalks through the UW-Stevens Point campus – Second run course includes a shaded trail run through beautiful Schmeekle Reserve on the Green Circle Trail
- Start time at 8:30AM on Saturday July 13 at UW-Stevens Point between Allen Center and Lot Q
- Event day packet pick-up/registration from 6:30-8:00AM with pre-race meeting at 8:15AM
- 1st Place for top overall female & male finisher
- Top 3 female & male Full Duathlon finishers in each age division
- Top 3 female, male and co-ed relay teams
RULES & INFORMATION
COURSE MAPS: Run 1 (campus) Run 2 (Schmeekle) Bike
AGE DIVISIONS (7)
12-19 • 20-29 • 30-39 • 40-49 • 50-59 • 60-69 • 70+
Relay Teams (2 or 3 individuals)
All-male • All-female • Co-ed
Through July 1*
INDIVIDUAL - $35 / RELAY (per person) - $25
After July 1
INDIVIDUAL - $40 / RELAY (per person) - $30
INDIVIDUAL - $45 / RELAY (per person) - $35
*Register by July 1, 11:59PM to guarantee a shirt!
Registration forms, course maps & rules are available online or at the Y after April 1.
- Helmets are mandatory on bike course—participants exiting transition without a helmet will be disqualified from the event.
- Outside assistance by race staff ONLY.
- MP3 players, iPods, radios or headphones are NOT allowed on the bike course due to traffic concerns.
- This is not a closed course. Those violating general road rules will be subject to disqualification.
Pre-race bike safety checks and on-course bike repairs will be provided by Point Area Bicycle Service, and first aid will be administered.