By the Chef Marshall O’Brien Group Serves 4 Ingredients
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango, chopped
- 1 cup avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup Roma tomato (1 medium), diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine mango, avocado, tomato, onion, pepper, garlic cilantro, lime juice and salt; mix well.
- Let sit at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips, either purchased or homemade.
- Our recipe for homemade corn chips is included below.
Locations: Downtown YMCA
Category: Community Outreach