An entrance donation of $1 per person or $3 per family is requested.
Buy or Sell new and used downhill & cross country ski equipment, snowboards, boots, clothing, ice/in-line skates, sports equipment, camping gear, and more!
Equipment check-in is:
Friday 8th – 5:30 – 7:30pm
Saturday 9th – 8:30 – 10:30am
- Enter through the Briggs Street doors for easier access.
- All items are priced by the seller.
- 85% of sale is returned to seller.
- All items not sold are to be picked up from the YMCA between 2:30pm and 4:30pm on Saturday.
- Obsolete downhill ski bindings are not allowed in the sale and will be verified at check-in. In general downhill ski bindings older than 10 years do not make the indemnified binding list. However kids bindings and certain brands do last longer.
Volunteers are Needed!
Friday, Nov. 8th 1-4pm and 5-8pm
Saturday, Nov. 9th 8-11am,
11am-2:30pm and 2:30-5pm
Volunteers receive first chance to purchase items! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (715) 342-2980 ext. 308 for more information.
Download the PDF poster and
hang it up at work,
school or church!
Ski Swap Poster 2013